Windchill is the industry-leading PLM software from PTC. Windchill’s open architecture enables easy integration with other enterprise systems, helping you quickly see value from your PLM software. With comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality and highly-configurable role and task-based apps, you can expand access to valuable product data to stakeholders who don’t typically use PLM while avoiding over-customization and complexity. For manufacturers embarking on digital transformation, Windchill provides a solid foundation for the smart, connected enterprise. By enabling a digital thread of information, manufacturers can build a digital twin, invest in IIoT technology, leverage augmented reality for better collaboration, or explore generative design and additive manufacturing.
PLM Functions For You
No matter what role you play in the engineering department, whether product development, software development or systems engineering, PLM can help you improve efficiency, unify stakeholders, and increase quality and time-to-market. With closed-loop PLM, manufacturing can concurrently plan and develop products while the service team can ensure it has the most up-to-date product information. And with AR design share, stakeholders throughout the organization can easier view and review product designs.
- Product Development: PTC offers you complete end-to-end PLM with a robust portfolio of capabilities to help accelerate your product development.
- Software Development: With unprecedented capabilities across requirements, software engineering & test management, PTC provides a flexible solution.
- MBSE: To unify stakeholders, try adopting MBSE techniques that offer a common, visual language & structured engineering approach
- Manufacturing Process: Enable concurrent planning and development of products to reduce time-to-manufacture and improve operational efficiency.
- Service Management: Ensure that service teams and customers have the most up-to-date product information and illustrations for service manuals.
- Product Design: Discover how CAD software can help with the creation, modification, analysis and documentation of product designs.
- Product Data Management: Manage multi-CAD data in a single system using tight integration with Creo, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and other CAD tools.
- BOM Management: Adopt a parts-centric approach to managing your Bill of Materials.
- Change and Configuration Management: Make dynamic, coordinated changes across the enterprise to deliver accurate, real-time information.
- Platforms, Options, and Variants: Design with platform structures and manage options and variants.
- Manufacturing Process Planning and Work Instructions: Ensure manufacturing planning and product development.
- Quality Management: Continually improve the quality of the product and reduce service instances.