To turn the promise of the industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) into a powerful reality, you need a platform purpose-built for industrial applications. With extensive domain expertise built on nearly two decades of IoT innovation, PTC’s ThingWorx is an IIoT platform with the functionality and flexibility needed to drive a rapid ROI—while offering the security and scalability required to expand IIoT solutions throughout your enterprise.
The ThingWorx Platform Offers Must-Have IIoT Capabilities
ThingWorx is unique among IIoT platforms, offering the most complete set of critical IIoT capabilities, both natively and through robust integrations with partners like Microsoft and Rockwell. Explore the IIoT capabilities that are essential to your digital transformation.
- Connect: Easily connect devices, assets, and IT/OT systems—from edge to cloud. Unify applications across the enterprise, from design and engineering, to CRM and ERP.
- Build: Quickly build data-driven applications that leverage your physical systems and products, and enrich them with additional data, like 3D geometry.
- Analyze: Automate complex analytical processes—delivering real-time insights, predictions, and recommendations using native and 3rd-party tools.
- Manage: Automate business processes, and drive action across your products, digital systems, and physical operations.
- Experience: Empower workers to perform better. Deliver meaningful and actionable data across a range of devices and media—including seamless AR support.
Accelerate Time-to-Value with Pre-Built ThingWorx Apps
ThingWorx Apps for Manufacturing and Service accelerate pilots, deployments, and help achieve business value at scale. Explore the Apps that support your specific business goals.
- ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps: Equip workers with data-powered, role-based apps. Enable your teams to understand, react, and predict industrial conditions with real-time agility.
- ThingWorx Service Apps: Monitor product performance and prevent downtime. Enable remote troubleshooting and service. Empower field technicians with new digital tools.