AFT Arrow GSC
Goal Seek & Control (GSC)
An AFT Arrow Add-on Module
The AFT Arrow Goal Seek & Control Module frees you from time-consuming manual iteration so you can quickly find the input values necessary to meet the hydraulic behavior you want to simulate. Simply enter your variables and goals, and the module will automate the iterative process for you.
With AFT Arrow Goal Seek & Control Module you can:
One of the powerful benefits of system modeling is the ability to evaluate the effects of changing system parameters.
- Save time by avoiding manual iterative analyses
- Define multiple variables and goals at multiple locations throughout the system
- Answer questions such as:
- What positioning of multiple valves will yield a desired differential supply pressure between pieces of equipment in your system?
- What compressor/fan speed will achieve a specified total flow to multiple, remote tanks
- Increase your productivity
Modeling parameters that may be used as variables or goals include:
- Compressors and Fans – speed, flow, head rise
- Valves – open percent, Cv/K, deltaP, flow
- Tanks – pressure, temperature
- Control valves – setpoint, open percent
- Orifice – diameter, area
- Heat exchangers – heat rate, temperatures, area, U value
- Spray discharge – area, Cd value, exit pressure
- Pipes – friction, scaling, insulation thickness